RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Although we hope you love all your items, we have a returns policy in place if you are not 100% happy with your purchase.
What id our return policy?
We gladly accept unworn, unwashed items with the tags still attached within 14 days of receiving your order. Once your return has been scanned and confirmed, we will either process your refund to your original payment method, initiate your exchange, or issue your store credit as requested. We can unfortunately not offer a free return label for you return.
Conditions for returns:
- Items must be returned with 14 days of receiving your order
- All original tags must remain attached
- Item(s) must be unworn, and returned in original condition
- Return must include Original Invoice and Return Form.
How to complete the return form?
- Fill out your pick-up address and contact details
- Add you original order number
- Fill the rows, with the items you would like to return, please refer to the original invoice
- Add the value of the returned item. Please make sure to add the correct value (always refer to the original invoice). If you are returning from outside of EU and miss to add the correct value, please note that the package cannot enter free of customs and taxes. 320DTLA will not be made responsible for the payment of these costs.
Swimwear & Bodysuits: Please note that all tags and hygiene liners must be attached in order for your return to be accepted. Your return may be refused if the item is damaged or missing any tags/liners.